This Is The Best Phone A Parent Can Buy, It Prevents Kids From Clicking Or Sharing Nudes
When you think about getting a phone for your child, a number of things concerning their safety and privacy pop into our mind. From smartphone addiction to access to pornography and not concentrating while studying -- the list can be endless.
However, it looks like this smartphone maker in Japan might have a phone that a parent wouldn’t hesitate to give to their child.
The phone is developed by smartphone maker Tone Mobile and the device is called e20. Now looking at the phone you might be wondering what’s so fascinating about it? Well, this phone has some cool features to give parents full control of the device and keep the kids safe from all the dangers of owning a smartphone.
One of its striking features is the ability to block potential nude images sent or received on the phone. In case someone tried to send a pornographic or nude image to the user of this phone, the image will be completely blurred with the help of AI before the user goes to open it.
Moreover, the camera app on the device is smart enough to recognise skin tones and if the child is seen capturing nudes of themselves, the phone won’t allow it and a blurred/pixelated image copy will be sent to the registered parent with a timestamp and GPS location of the image.
The smartphone maker Tone Mobile also revealed that it does not retain any of the pixelated thumbnails or images captured from the camera on any other device or server beyond the parent’s phone.
The device is perfectly loaded as per current standards with a 6.2-inch notch display and a triple camera sensor setup at the back.
The phone also has some nifty software features to limit phone usage in certain scenarios. One of them is the ability to allow the parent to track the child’s movement and notify the parent if he’s off is the usual route.
The OS also uses AI to monitor apps on the phone and can be locked as per GPS location. For example, if a child enters school, certain apps will automatically get locked out to not distract him/her during schooling.
The phone is being sold in Japan for around Rs 18,000, and the company hasn’t really revealed if it is going to sell it in other markets. What do you feel about the e20 by Tone Mobile? Is it too restrictive for a child, or perfect for them? Let us know in the comments below.
Climate Change Is Forcing Bears To Come Out Of Hibernation Early And This Is Bad
Chinese Kids Deleted Their School App To Avoid Studies, By Rating It 'Bad' 8 Lakh Times Online
Airlines Are Destroying Our Planet By Flying Empty With No People, Thanks To Coronavirus
11 Coronavirus Graphs That Show You COVID-19's Impact On The World
Astronauts Grow World's Most Tasteless Vegetable In Space, Proving There's No Escaping Salad
- Science And FuturePratibha Gai Is An Inspiration, Inventing World's Best Microscope But Kept It Patent-Free521 SHARES
- Science And FutureCoronavirus Care: Japanese Company Gave Rs 21,000 To Each Employee For Extra Safety234 SHARES
- NewsElon Musk Thinks All The Coronavirus Panic Is Dumb, And Obviously It Made People Angry425 SHARES
- ReviewsSamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Is A Worthy Apple Watch Alternative For Android Users132 SHARES
- NewsYour iPhone And iPad Will Soon Show Ads In Notification, As Apple Allows Developers To Push Ads385 SHARES
- NewsAs World Fights Coronavirus, Tech Companies Are Uniting To Stop Coronavirus Misinformation205 SHARES
Nokia's First Ever 5G Smartphone Will Be Revealed By James Bond's Sidekick Agent Nomi
- Science And FutureNew NASA Mars Rover Is Called Perseverance, Inspired By 13-Year Old Alex Mathers' Wish154 SHARES
- Science And FutureCoronavirus Cure: Vaccine Is One Year Away, And Precaution Is Best COVID-19 Defense211 SHARES
Google Assistant Now Lets You Listen To Web Pages In Different Languages And Voices