11 Millennials Reveal What Valentine's Day Means To Them
We are one week into February and now there is no getting away from it: Valentine's Day is officially around the corner.
People, in general, have a lot of feelings about this holiday. Some don't give a damn, some hate it, and others go over-the-top with celebrations. But the most opinionated out of everyone is the millennial.
We spoke to 11 millennials to know how they feel about Valentine's Day and whether this is another thing they will be accused of killing.
- LifestyleLife In A Lockdown: 19 Ways Self-Isolation Is Bringing Good-Old Days Back & Uniting Families178 SHARES
- Partner5 Shows On MX Player That Will Make Your Home Quarantine Days Better!4.1K SHARES
- PartnerHaving A Groggy Day At Work? We Think A Single Yawn Might Have Started It All!5.5K SHARES
- PartnerAfter Papon & Darshan Raval, ‘Kaala Chashma’ Fame Neha Kakkar Joins Smule & We Can’t Wait To Jam With Her3K SHARES
Here's How Mannphodganj Ki Binny Is Giving Us A reason To Laugh During This Lockdown
- PartnerDuring This Lockdown, Here’s A Shout-Out To All The Delivery Boys Who Are 'Together For India'3.5K SHARES