11 Times You Realised 2015 Was The Quickest Year To Go By
If you’re sitting around thinking that 2015 is the quickest year to have gone by in your existence, then join club. It feels like if it was just yesterday that we went for that New Year’s eve party. Time flies and 2015 showed us how.
1. Holy S**t! It’s October already
That was our sentiment EXACTLY when we entered the tenth month. I mean, New Years just went by! Where did the year go?
2. Your birthday is here?
The memories of your last birthday are still fresh, and there you are saving money, to give your friends this year's treat. Watch out for that grey strand near your temple. ?
3. That vacation you planned at the start of the year, is still due.
“We will go next week” was the excuse your friends gave you for not taking that trip. Next week turned into next month, and now it's inching towards next year. The clock is ticking and you still haven’t booked those tickets. Maybe now's a good time?
4. It’s time for your friend’s wedding
It was only last year that you told your friend ‘dekh lenge tab’ when he told you to be prepared for his wedding in December 2015 . Well, it's time to do all the running around. From dresses to bachelor parties, it’s shaadi time already!
5. It’s time for your performance review
Your ‘numbers’ may or may not be good, but you will realise how quickly your performance assessment has arrived. It was just yesterday that you were sitting in your boss’ cabin and getting yelled at. Your numbers and deals will only point out that this year breezed by quickly.
6. That arrow on your weighing scale is still deflecting right, ?and you haven’t lost any weight
What happened to that resolution of losing weight you made on January 1st? Don’t you remember that gym you went to for just a week? Nope, weight loss ain't happening this year.
7. You’re not single anymore.?
For those who found someone during the year, you think about how alone you were last New Year’s Eve. But all that's history now, and before you know it'll be a year.?
8. You’re also slightly relieved that the festival season has arrived
The festive season has arrived with its big discounts and sales, bright lights, and the hope for Diwali and Christmas around the corner.?
9. You are yet to watch the TV series everyone has seen, and open the book everyone has read
Those folders are still lying in your hard disk and your book is eating all the dust. You've got two months to wrap them up!
10. Your phone was giving you problems in 2014. It’s been a year now, and now you might as well get a new one
A good excuse to give here is – ‘It’s already been a year since I purchased a phone, and now I need a new one!’?
11. Your piggy bank is still empty
Whatever happened to that saving plan of yours? Because your piggy bank is still empty. You've got two months to make a change!?